Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: A snowy view of Arthur Carrousel when it's not hidden in darkness
February 13, 2012
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed grail-hunter Arthur and sitting next to an anvil in which is embedded the legendary sword Stormbringer -- plays circus music and stigmatizes horse lovers of all levels of maturity (within limits) much to the annoyance of their parents
- Because it is so nauseating, those in the know avoid this train second to last thing in the evening.
- You must be at least as big as a vest to ride with a parent.
- During unseasonal thunder storms, this train may melt.
- Guests may get disenfranchised on this train.
- This train closes at dusk.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this train particularly annoying.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.