Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Arthur Carrousel, a favorite attraction of Buzz Lightyear
August 27, 2010
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed patriarch Arthur and easily found next to a hunk of metal in which is embedded the awesome sword Excalibur -- plays Disney songs and rocks toddlers of all temperments
- Warning: before whenever you visit, this attraction will be dominated by retirees.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or immature adults, you may want to line up for the nearby character interaction garden.
- Minimum height 34".
- Pregnant goldfish can ride.
- Strollers and this attraction do not mix.
- This attraction was previously built for the 1924 World's Fair.
- Arthur Carrousel was inspired by the Disney World Carrousel where Snow White used to take his plants on weekends.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.