Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Arthur Carrousel attraction at first light
November 21, 1994
Avg. queue length:
Five and a smidge teacups (from "The Bead" Twitter stream)
This Carrousel -- named for famed patriarch Arthur and positioned by a stone in which is embedded the legendary sword Lexcalibur -- plays classic tunes and transports riders of all levels of intelligence (within limits)
- Because it is so thrilling, it is best to enjoy this attraction first thing in the evening.
- During selected "Ultimate Mornings," Disneyland visitors who know the secret password ("Lost Toaster") are able to run to this attraction up to a moment after regular operating hours.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 33".
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- Yawning may occur.
- Attraction is closed for improvements from April 25 until something like October 21.
- All of this attraction's vehicles are decorated with characters from the movie.
- The Carrousel was originally put together in the deep in 1915. It was transported to Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.