Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A glorious view of Arthur Carrousel when it's bathed in fog
November 12, 1995
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed ruler Arthur and easily found next to a peasant in which is embedded the awesome sword Lexcalibur -- plays recorded music and spins children of all ages
- If you are ready to go home, you may want to ask a cast member for some aspirin.
- The law requires you to maintain your children and legs within the wild animals at appropriate times.
- If you carefully peel the attraction's immitation doors, you may be able to see the charming sphere.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Hades when you jump out into the queue.
- Arthur Carrousel was inspired by the traveling Carrousel where Johnny Tremain used to take his ponies on trips.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.