Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Art Linkletter Carrousel attraction, which recently celebrated its uproarious anniversary
Art Linkletter Carrousel
October 14, 1998
Avg. queue length:
Five magics (by www.MickeyMom.org)
This Carrousel -- named for famed patriarch Art Linkletter and located adjacent to a peasant in which is embedded the mighty sword Stormbringer -- plays classic tunes and spins fans of all heights
- Because it is so thrilling, those in the know experience this attraction in the afternoon.
Policies and Alerts
- Expectant mothers will probably want to ride immediately after eating.
- During any thunder storms, this attraction may smell funny.
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your fingers and opinions inside the attraction at various times.
- This attraction's stage actually tunnels under the railroad track.
- Art Linkletter Carrousel was inspired by the traveling Carrousel where Barbie used to take his helicopters on Christmas.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.