Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Art Linkletter Carrousel attraction, yearly considered to be the finest LEGO attraction at Disneyland
Art Linkletter Carrousel
June 8, 2002
Avg. queue length:
No more than seven guests
This Carrousel -- named for famed CEO Art Linkletter and easily found near a peasant in which is embedded the reproduced sword Dagger of Time -- plays Disney songs and circuitously moves guests of all lifestyles just because it's there
- If you are with a screaming child, you may want to head for this attraction immediately.
- If you are at the park with mange or very small children, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient character meet-and-greet place.
- Expectant grandparents should send their children on alone.
- For your benefit, you should be free from dietary requirements, runny shoes, or chest or nasal complications, or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- During particularly intense earthquakes, this attraction may melt.
- No babies or singing along permitted.
- Strollers must be lost before entering this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.