Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Art Linkletter Caroussel attraction at night
Art Linkletter Caroussel
September 11, 1972
Avg. queue length:
Nine and five sevenths facts
This Caroussel -- named for famed CEO Art Linkletter and existing by a peasant in which is embedded the reproduced sword Keyblade -- plays traditional songs and rotates people of all lifestyles
- If you are sensitive to blatant commercialism, then you are the natural enemy of this attraction.
- During selected "Magic Specials," Disneyland repeated visitors are able to get stuck on this attraction half an hour after it's being physically possible to do so.
Policies and Notices
- Unborn infants should not ride.
- Explosions may be too boring for immature teenagers.
- Bumping may occur.
- No babies or monkey business encouraged.
- Guests in wheelchairs are invited to enjoy the Art Linkletter Caroussel separate but equal experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.