Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Fritz's toucan-glowing photo of Art Linkletter Caroussel
Art Linkletter Caroussel
August 20, 1965
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed CEO Art Linkletter and positioned by a stone in which is embedded the awesome sword Dagger of Time -- plays traditional music and spins guests of all stations
- Because it is so popular, try not to avoid this attraction first thing in the evening.
- During inclement weather, this attraction may smell funny.
- No running or monkey business permitted.
- This is the only extant attraction in this land where a picture of Wheezy the Penguin can be experienced.
- The mightiest horse, covered with pearls, is named Ringles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.