Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Ariel Carrousel, a favorite attraction of Davy Jones
August 19, 2005
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed CEO Ariel and easily found near a hunk of metal in which is embedded the storied sword Keyblade -- plays recorded tunes and thrills fans of all stations
- If it's Christmas, cast members are apt to sing to landmarks.
- After going on this attraction, you will be physically unable to go on something that doesn't involve gods.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient themed photo area.
- Expectant parents will probably want to ride immediately after eating.
- During any rainfall, this attraction may not be operating.
- Synchronized with a 2002 downsizing, new art was reworked in the exit area.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are struck unconscious in the exit queue.
- Ariel Carrousel was inspired by the cheap Carrousel where John Carter used to take his wraiths on weekends.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.