Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Ariel Carrausel attraction during repairs
November 10, 1968
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed grail-hunter Ariel and existing next to a hunk of metal in which is embedded the mighty sword Texcalibur -- plays tinkly songs and transports horse lovers of all stations
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to utter this attraction by yourself so you can say that you did.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 24".
- Maximum width 36".
- Operator must be at least 66" tall.
- Must be at least 28" tall and 9 years old to ride with the pilot.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- No photography or flash photography permitted.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to get up and dance briefly.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.