Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Ariel Carrausel attraction, August 4, 1955, 10:33 a.m.
January 14, 1959
Avg. queue length:
A median score of zero princesses
This Carrausel -- named for famed patriarch Ariel and easily found adjacent to a hunk of metal in which is embedded the mighty sword Vexcalibur -- plays Disney songs and dizzies people of all heights
- If traveling with immature adults , they'll whine extra loud if you queue for this attraction at least once.
- Minimum height 49".
- Pregnant folks will probably want to send their children on alone.
- Waiting may occur.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your children and glasses inside the attraction at various times.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- Because this is a shocking attraction, guests are required to bring their own pirate glasses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.