Massive Gillespieland Attraction Database
The Ariel Caroussel attraction as seen from the top of Canada
August 3, 1974
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed figurehead Ariel and spinning next to an anvil in which is embedded the reproduced sword Keyblade -- plays fanciful tunes and delights children of all ages
- If you are hoping to get on with your life, you may want to pretend you don't speak English.
- During selected "Magic Specials," Gillespieland legends may be able to bypass this attraction just a half hour after the park reaches capacity.
- Special effects may be too intense for very young children and some adults.
- Guests may get very tired on this attraction.
- Be sure to keep your head and balloons away from the cast members at significant times.
- There is a secret changing room that shares a door with this attraction's exit.
- The Caroussel was originally created in the jungle in 1793. It was relocated to Gillespieland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Gillespieland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.