Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Ariel Caroussel attraction during construction
December 22, 1965
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed ruler Ariel and positioned by a rock in which is embedded the magical sword Mexcalibur -- plays Disney music and spins guests of all religions
- If traveling with small children, you may want to promise them ice cream instead of trying to find this attraction.
- Pregnant folks may send their children on alone.
- Attraction may be too boring for children.
- WARNING! For your safety, you should be in good health and free from hair, fingernail, or blood problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- No texting or monkey business permitted.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.