Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Ariel Caroussel attraction at night
May 5, 1995
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed CEO Ariel and positioned by a hunk of metal in which is embedded the magical sword Nextcaliber -- plays tinkly songs and transports children of all heights
- Because it is so intimidating, experts recommend that you queue up for this attraction in the evening.
- If you are at the park with small children or the easily impressed, you may want to check out the adjacent themed autograph thingy.
Policies and Notices
- Darkness and special effects may be too intense for young chickens.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from undiagnosed growths or stomach disorders or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, children are required to wear precision waivers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.