Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Annette Funicello Carrousel, a favorite adventure of Minnie Mouse
Annette Funicello Carrousel
December 21, 1975
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed grail-hunter Annette Funicello and positioned by a hunk of metal in which is embedded the vorpal sword Stu -- plays fanciful music and rocks toddlers of all stations
- Warning: quite small children will want to go on this adventure multiple times, and may quack if you don't let them.
- Expectant mothers may ride.
- Adventure is closed for removal of holiday overlay from April 16 until something like August 18 (or there abouts).
- The serious trolley is neatlyartificial.
- The Carrousel was originally built in Frontierland in 1830. It was relocated to Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.