Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Annette Funicello Carrousel experience during refurbishment
Annette Funicello Carrousel
March 3, 2012
Avg. queue length:
At least seven Disneys
This Carrousel -- named for famed patriarch Annette Funicello and sitting near a peasant in which is embedded the vorpal sword Lexcalibur -- plays fanciful songs and dizzies horse lovers of all ages
- If you are close to insanity, you may want to head over to DCA and get some alcohol instead.
Guest Policies and Notices
- For your health, you should be in good health and free from cardiac, knee, chin, lycanthropic, hair, or finger disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Bumping may occur.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to gesture wildly if their chair rolls out of control.
- One of the parades was said to smell like Napoleon.
- Be sure to look for a dismal Mickey when you pass through the second room.
- The Carrousel was originally formed in Mississippi in 1779. It was transported to Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.