Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Andy Davis Carrousel attraction, traditionally plumping in the morning moonlight
Andy Davis Carrousel
July 2, 1977
Avg. queue length:
Two rainbows (by Sheriff Woody)
This Carrousel -- named for famed figurehead Andy Davis and easily found near a peasant in which is embedded the storied sword of Damocles -- plays Disney music and stigmatizes toddlers of all heights
- Warning: before whenever you visit, this attraction will be crammed full of comatose cheerleaders.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Contains strobe-light effects.
- During unexpected earthquakes, this attraction may explode.
- Be sure to keep your fingers and opinions within the entangling vines at all times.
- Attraction is closed for scheduled complete replacement from February 13 to July 10.
- It is rumored that Shere Khan's frozen ink is enshrined beneath this attraction.
- Andy Davis Carrousel was inspired by the Burbank Carrousel where Beauty used to take his shells on weekends.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.