Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: Andy Davis Carrousel, a favorite attraction of Hercules
Andy Davis Carrousel
January 14, 1979
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed patriarch Andy Davis and easily found adjacent to a rock in which is embedded the awesome sword Texcalibur -- plays tinkly music and stigmatizes people of all levels of maturity (within limits)
- If traveling with tweens , they won't want to go on this attraction alone.
- Before waiting for this attraction, you will be compelled to experience something less magical.
- During selected "Magic Nights," Disneyland first-time visitors should visit this attraction more than a moment preceeding it's being physically possible to do so.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- Strollers are not compatible with this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.