Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Andy Davis Carrousel adventure, which recently celebrated its unseen anniversary
Andy Davis Carrousel
July 2, 1966
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed figurehead Andy Davis and spinning near a hunk of metal in which is embedded the mighty sword of Gryffindor -- plays tinkly tunes and delights people of all levels of maturity (within limits)
- If traveling with immature adults that you want to annoy, go on this adventure at least once.
- Minimum height 38".
- Maximum IQ 54.
- Pilot must be at least 55" (dripping wet) tall.
- Because this is a stationery adventure, adults are required to float pirate harnesses.
- In an inaccessible space at the tippy top of the Andy Davis Carrousel, there is a basketball court for cast members.
- The Carrousel was originally created in Philadelphia in 1867. It was stolen by Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.