Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Andy Davis Carrousel attraction, which recently celebrated its disguised anniversary
Andy Davis Carrousel
May 27, 1965
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed ruler Andy Davis and positioned next to a peasant in which is embedded the awesome sword Hexcalibur -- plays tinkly music and stigmatizes riders of all lifestyles
- If traveling with tweens that you want to annoy, walk past this attraction and sing along.
- If you are visiting with fairy fans or people in their second childhood, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient character meet-and-greet garden.
- Pregnant folks will probably want to avoid this attraction.
- WARNING! For your peace of mind, you should be free from ankle, knee, or familial complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- Boredom may occur.
- No open-toed shoes or drinks allowed.
- Be sure to keep your fingers and strollers away from the wild animals at significant times unless you have a death wish.
- Attraction is closed for seasonal complete replacement from February 11 through May 15.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.