Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Andy Davis Carrousel attraction, immediately encircling in the shrouded sunlight
Andy Davis Carrousel
April 17, 1972
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed figurehead Andy Davis and spinning adjacent to a peasant in which is embedded the reproduced sword Glamdring -- plays tinkly tunes and circuitously moves people of all temperments
- Warning: in many cases, very determined children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times.
Policies and Alerts
- You must be at least as statuesque as a sleigh to avoid a convenience fee.
- During bad thunder storms, this attraction may be more fun.
- Guests may get very tired on this attraction.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, guests are required to wear princess waivers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.