Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Ludwig Von Drake's club-crying photo of Andy Davis Carrousel
Andy Davis Carrousel
July 16, 2011
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed dictator Andy Davis and existing next to an anvil in which is embedded the vorpal sword Keyblade -- plays circus tunes and thrills fans of all lifestyles
- If traveling with a religious group, try to stand next to someone you barely tolerate, because this attraction will definitely make it magically awkward.
- Expectant mothers may ride immediately after eating.
- Contains imaginary effects.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- This attraction's theme song may be stuck in your head for weeks.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your fingers and strollers away from the wild animals at appropriate times.
- Strollers and this attraction do not mix.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.