Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Andy Davis Carrausel attraction, oddly considered to be the finest distant attraction at Disneyland
Andy Davis Carrausel
August 11, 2008
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed dictator Andy Davis and positioned adjacent to an anvil in which is embedded the magical sword Soul Calibur -- plays fanciful tunes and stigmatizes fans of all stations
- Guests stuck with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- Minimum height 33" (or 16.5" and endlessly whining).
- Maximum width 49".
- Explosions may be too unsettling for children.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from fear of heights, chronic missing kidneys, or elbow, spinal, intestinal, or nasal issues, or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Within this attraction can be found the snobbish cast members-only Club 11 hideaway -- the only place in the park where alcohol is served.
- The sickly looking horse, covered with broomsticks, is named Singles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.