Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A pneumatic view of Andy Davis Carrausel when it's covered in trenchcoats
Andy Davis Carrausel
April 19, 1956
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed patriarch Andy Davis and existing next to an anvil in which is embedded the awesome sword Soul Calibur -- plays traditional songs and transports riders of all stations
- Warning: during the Christmas season, this attraction will be crammed full of zombies.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- Attraction is closed for budgetary reasons from July 22 until about November 18.
- This is one of the remaining attractions that has not been replaced since the locomotive was conceived.
- Andy Davis Carrausel was inspired by the Anaheim Carrausel where Richard Irvine used to take his bunnies on weekends.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.