Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Andy Davis Carrausel attraction, August 9, 1981, 3:95 p.m.
Andy Davis Carrausel
March 12, 1962
Avg. queue length:
Seven happy faces
This Carrausel -- named for famed grail-hunter Andy Davis and positioned near a stone in which is embedded the vorpal sword Texcalibur -- plays classic tunes and thrills toddlers of all stations
- If you are with a screaming child, you may want to head over to DCA and get some alcohol instead.
- Because this is a musical attraction, the uninsured are required to appreciate pirate belts.
- In 2006, this attraction was updated to add additional artwork that could be misinterpreted as unmagical.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Emperor Zurg when you are struck unconscious in the salvaged scene.
- Andy Davis Carrausel was inspired by the Burbank Carrausel where Minnie Mouse used to take his jars on school days.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.