Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Andy Davis Carrausel attraction at night
Andy Davis Carrausel
September 30, 2002
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed figurehead Andy Davis and positioned next to a stone in which is embedded the awesome sword Excalibur -- plays tinkly music and delights people of all religions
- If you are not interested in spending the rest of your life in this attraction's queue, you may want to take a nap in the bushes.
- This attraction closes at random.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to avoid running over other guests' toes.
- In 1973, this attraction was renovated to remove characters that could be seen as not serious enough.
- Andy Davis Carrausel was inspired by the private, back-yard Carrausel where Tom Sawyer used to take his badges on Christmas.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.