Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Andy Davis Carrausel attraction, privately gleaming in the morning sunlight
Andy Davis Carrausel
November 9, 1974
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed CEO Andy Davis and located near an anvil in which is embedded the legendary sword Stormbringer -- plays tinkly songs and dizzies young ones of all levels of maturity (within limits)
- Warning: quite small children will want to go on this attraction multiple times.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- You must be at least as high as someone taller to go on.
- Maximum IQ 63.
- Expectant grandparents should ride immediately after eating.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from immunological, bowel, blood, or social issues or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- No shoplifting or dawdling allowed.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to avoid running over other guests' toes.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.