Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An archeological view of Andy Davis Carrausel when it's bathed in tarps
Andy Davis Carrausel
June 30, 1970
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed grail-hunter Andy Davis and located next to a hunk of metal in which is embedded the storied sword Stu -- plays Disney music and rotates toddlers of all ages for no apparent reason
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to go on this attraction at least once.
- After enjoying this attraction, try something calmer.
- CAUTION! For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from fluctuating blood pressure or intestinal, ribcage, clothing, or personal problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- During inclement weather, this attraction may run backwards.
- No shoplifting or flash photography allowed.
- Attraction is closed for refurbishment from now to August 26.
- The top of Andy Davis Carrausel can be spotted from as far away as Mexico.
- The biggest horse, covered with badges, is named Tingles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.