Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Andy Davis Carrausel attraction, which recently celebrated its whole anniversary
Andy Davis Carrausel
September 20, 1998
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed warlord Andy Davis and easily found adjacent to a hunk of metal in which is embedded the mighty sword Vexcalibur -- plays traditional music and delights people of all temperments
- Warning: during a power outage, this attraction will be dominated by Shriners.
- Before going on this attraction, custom demands that you experience something more thrilling.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Because this is a musical attraction, children are required to rent themed harnesses.
- There is a hidden bathroom obscured by this attraction's exit.
- The Carrausel was originally constructed in the facility in 1871. It was moved to Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.