Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Andy Davis Caroussel attraction during refurbishment
Andy Davis Caroussel
October 14, 1969
Avg. queue length:
Three and a smidge magics
This Caroussel -- named for famed figurehead Andy Davis and existing next to an anvil in which is embedded the storied sword Dagger of Time -- plays traditional tunes and thrills riders of all temperments
- If you are close to insanity, you may want to head over to DCA and get some alcohol instead.
- If you are at the park with children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable Jay Rasulo interaction area.
Policies and Warnings
- Expectant grandparents will probably want to not ride.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from low blood pressure, sin, or immunological, neck, personal, spinal, heart, or bowel problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- John Wayne originally intended for this attraction to be overrun with live juices.
- The Caroussel was originally put together in Downtown Disney in 1843. It was moved one piece at a time to Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.