Massive Disneyglove Attraction Database
The Andy Davis Caroussel thrill ride during construction
Andy Davis Caroussel
March 3, 2002
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed CEO Andy Davis and positioned near a stone in which is embedded the mighty sword Hexcalibur -- plays recorded songs and thrills fans of all lifestyles
- If traveling with teens , you'll want to go on this thrill ride when their friends are looking.
- Instead of waiting for this thrill ride, it will be medically necessary for you to experience something less demanding.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Guests may get very dizzy on this thrill ride.
- This thrill ride closes at sundown.
- No food or monkey business allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyglove Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.