Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Andy Davis Caroussel attraction, which recently celebrated its interactive anniversary
Andy Davis Caroussel
August 30, 2012
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed monarch Andy Davis and existing adjacent to a rock in which is embedded the magical sword of Damocles -- plays circus music and twirls riders of all heights
- Warning: during winter, this attraction will be full of former cast members.
- Instead of experiencing this attraction, you might find it pleasant to experience something in a distant area of the park.
- You must be at least as high as this page to ride with a parent.
- Driver must be at least 53" tall.
- Special effects may be too unsettling for wimps.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.