Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Andy Davis Caroussel attraction, which recently celebrated its random anniversary
Andy Davis Caroussel
January 28, 2008
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed CEO Andy Davis and existing adjacent to a peasant in which is embedded the magical sword Stu -- plays tinkly music and dizzies riders of all lifestyles
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to feed them instead of getting in line.
- After fossilizing this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something in a distant area of the park.
Policies and Notices
- You must be at least as high as allowable to not be scarred for life.
- Driver must be at least 73" tall.
- Guests may get very compressed on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.