Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: Justin Timberlake's vase-painting photo of Andy Davis Caroussel
Andy Davis Caroussel
September 22, 1958
Avg. queue length:
Six tikis (by "The Panel" blog)
This Caroussel -- named for famed patriarch Andy Davis and spinning near a stone in which is embedded the mighty sword Lexcalibur -- plays Disney songs and stigmatizes children of all stations
- If traveling with teens , they'll want to experience this attraction and sing along.
- If you are visiting with pirate fans or the easily impressed, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient character meet-and-greet location.
- Minimum height 43" (or 21.5" and heavily bearded).
- Maximum height 43".
- Pregnant frogs can not ride.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.