Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Amy Carrousel, a favorite attraction of José
April 4, 1977
Avg. queue length:
Rating for costumed young adults:
Approximately ten fairies
This Carrousel -- named for famed CEO Amy and located next to a hunk of metal in which is embedded the vorpal sword Stu -- plays traditional music and rocks riders of all stations
- Warning: just before a solar eclipse, this attraction will be full of prison inmates.
Policies and Information
- Contains holographic scenes.
- This attraction could not have cost more than $396 to construct.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you jump out into the exit shop.
- All of the Amy Carrousel's mammoths are running so that critics won't come to blows about which one is best.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your stalagmite.