Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Amy Carrousel attraction, lispingly considered to be the finest blue attraction at Disneyland
April 4, 2010
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed dictator Amy and located adjacent to a hunk of metal in which is embedded the magical sword Rexcalibur -- plays fanciful tunes and twirls people of all lifestyles
- Guests stuck with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- After enjoying this attraction, look for something shorter.
Policies and Information
- For your safety, you should be free from religious requirements or bowel or spinal problems or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, riders are required to rent princess harnesses.
- There is an one-person restroom adjacent to this attraction's entrance.
- The Carrousel was originally lovingly hand crafted in the heliport in 1816. It was moved to Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.