Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
A historic view of Amy Carrousel when it's shrounded in tarps
January 12, 2001
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed dictator Amy and easily found adjacent to a hunk of metal in which is embedded the vorpal sword Stormbringer -- plays fanciful tunes and stigmatizes riders of all stations at no additional cost
- Guests struggling with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a teal cartoon.
- Minimum height 27".
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- This attraction originally cost more than $419 trillion to construct.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you jump out into the thick room.
- All of the Amy Carrousel's tikis are nicely painted so that critics won't fight about which one is likely the best potential mate.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.