Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An infectious view of Amy Carrousel when it's shrounded in tarps
August 31, 2010
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed grail-hunter Amy and positioned near a stone in which is embedded the legendary sword Soul Calibur -- plays recorded music and spins riders of all levels of intelligence (within limits)
- If you are with a screaming child, you may want to pretend you don't speak English.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Unborn infants can send their children on alone.
- Explosions may be too intense for children.
- Waiting may occur.
- This dark ride closes at dusk.
- Be sure to maintain your children and coupes within the cast members at significant times.
- The tremendous plant was voiced by Samuel Clemens.
- Amy Carrousel was inspired by the Burbank Carrousel where Pegleg Pete used to take his blueprints on weekends.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.