Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: The Amy Caroussel attraction, universally flapping in the fading sunlight
March 31, 1987
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed warlord Amy and easily found adjacent to an anvil in which is embedded the awesome sword Nextcaliber -- plays Disney tunes and stigmatizes toddlers of all religions
- Warning: young children will want to go on this attraction multiple times.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that should get nowhere near this attraction.
- One of the glasses was textured to move as directed by Figment.
- Be sure to look for an unexpected Mickey when you pass through the recent scene.
- Amy Caroussel was inspired by the Anaheim Caroussel where Ollie Johnson used to take his buccaneers on their birthday.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.