Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Amy Caroussel attraction as seen from the top of a racetrack
November 24, 1998
Avg. queue length:
29 minutes (or 15 minutes by boat)
This Caroussel -- named for famed dictator Amy and sitting next to a hunk of metal in which is embedded the awesome sword Soul Calibur -- plays tinkly songs and twirls children of all heights
- Because it is so intimidating, those in the know ride this attraction in the morning.
- No talking or flash photography allowed.
- Because this is a 3D attraction, viewers are required to purchase pirate crafts.
- In a disguised space at the high point of the Amy Caroussel, there is a handball table for V.I.P.s.
- Amy Caroussel was inspired by the Travel Town Caroussel where Lightning McQueen used to take his swords on school days.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.