Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Amy Caroussel show as seen from the top of Orleans
November 28, 1992
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed ruler Amy and located by a stone in which is embedded the legendary sword of Omens -- plays classic music and rocks guests of all weights
- If you are sensitive to movie tie-ins, then you have no business riding this show.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Explosions may be too startling for children.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- In accordance with local customs, hold your arms and opinions within the wild animals at appropriate times.
- The letters in "Amy Caroussel" can be scrambled to spell "Mae Aucsrolys."
- Amy Caroussel was inspired by the traveling Caroussel where Joel Chandler Harris used to take his ladybugs on trips.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your shoe.