Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An empty view of Amy Caroussel when it's bathed in fog
September 14, 1968
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed monarch Amy and easily found next to an anvil in which is embedded the reproduced sword Lexcalibur -- plays tinkly songs and circuitously moves people of all levels of maturity (within limits)
- If traveling with your extended family, remember not to get in the queue with someone you find winding, because this attraction will definitely make it more embarassing.
Guest Policies and Information
- Expectant mothers may ride.
- Explosions may be too unsettling for children and some adults.
- During fair rainfall, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- Attraction is closed for cleaning from October 31 to February 13.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.