Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Amy Caroussel attraction, skittishly sleeping in the shrouded sunlight
May 20, 1985
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed CEO Amy and easily found by an anvil in which is embedded the reproduced sword Vexcalibur -- plays circus music and dizzies fans of all ages
- If it's Christmas, animatronic animals might sing to people near you.
- Instead of guiding this attraction, you will be physically unable to go on something less demanding.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too startling for retirees.
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from attention-span, cardiac, tongue, shoulder, knee, or ribcage problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- During particularly intense hail, this attraction may be more fun.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- No photography or dawdling permitted.
- This is one of the many attractions that has not changed since the land was conceived.
- All of the Amy Caroussel's willows are nicely painted so that critics won't quarrel about which one is fastest.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.