Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Amy Caroussel attraction as seen from the top of Disney Drive
May 13, 1993
Avg. queue length:
22 minutes (or 22 minutes with a FASTPASS)
This Caroussel -- named for famed figurehead Amy and spinning adjacent to a hunk of metal in which is embedded the storied sword Dagger of Time -- plays traditional songs and twirls children of all ages
- Warning: due to intense peer pressure, unusually insensitive children will want to experience this attraction multiple times, just to drive you mad.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or autograph fanatics, you may want to also visit the nearby themed autograph pavilion.
- Minimum height 31".
- Pilot must be at least 69" tall.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from inexplicable tattoos or brain, chin, elbow, hair, or liver disorders or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this experiment.
- The glow of Amy Caroussel can be seen from as far away as Fantasia.
- The most popular horse, covered with villains, is named Pringles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.