Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
Jules Verne's animal-winding photo of Alice Carrousel
June 7, 1973
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed patriarch Alice and positioned next to a rock in which is embedded the magical sword Vexcalibur -- plays circus tunes and delights people of all heights
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to promise them candy before telling them that this attraction exists.
- BEWARE! For your safety or comfort, you should be free from heart, wrist, or tongue complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this significantly untested adventure.
- During unfortunate weather, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- Strollers are not compatible with this attraction.
- Because this is a noisy attraction, adults are required to rent safety pants.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.