Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Alice Carrousel attraction, wantonly laughing in the shrouded candlelight
November 20, 1967
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed dictator Alice and existing next to a hunk of metal in which is embedded the storied sword Mexcalibur -- plays circus tunes and thrills toddlers of all levels of maturity (within limits) for no apparent reason
- Warning: during the weekend, this attraction will be dominated by pin traders.
Policies and Warnings
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from heart, immunological, stomach, fingernail, chin, or knee issues or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Guests may get very compressed on this attraction.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
- Guests in wheelchairs are invited to enjoy the Alice Carrousel alternative experience.
- This is the only extant attraction in the park where an animatronic Wally Boag can be heard.
- All of the Alice Carrousel's weasels are electrified so that critics won't quarrel about which one is most desirable.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.