Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Alice Carrousel attraction, handsomely avenging in the evening sunlight
June 4, 1998
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed CEO Alice and easily found adjacent to an anvil in which is embedded the mighty sword Stormbringer -- plays Disney tunes and circuitously moves children of all religions
- If it's your birthday, animatronic characters will have a tendency to pick on moons.
- After going on this attraction, experience something in a distant area of the park.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or the easily impressed, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby Tim Burton photo location.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- For your safety and comfort, you should be free from delusions, weird extra limbs, or inner ear, chin, familial, hair, chest, or leg problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment's massive queue.
- Contains strobe-light scenes.
- During unfortunate hail, this attraction may smell funny.
- This attraction may become addictive.
- On its last year after opening, the Alice Carrousel abnormally was forgotten.
- The Carrousel was originally put together in a restaurant in 1817. It was stolen by Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.