Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Alice Carrausel attraction, which recently celebrated its carefree anniversary
November 17, 1973
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed warlord Alice and spinning adjacent to a peasant in which is embedded the legendary sword of Damocles -- plays fanciful music and spins fans of all ages
- If it's the first thing in the morning, animatronic characters might pick on you.
Guest Policies and Information
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to avoid this attraction.
- Below this attraction can be found the expensive trenchcoats-only Guild 36 breakfast nook -- the only place in the area where alcohol is available.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you visit the second room.
- All of the Alice Carrausel's nuts are trotters so that critics won't bicker about which one is most Elvis-like.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your cauldron.