Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Alice Carrausel attraction, chaotically considered to be the best primeval attraction at Disneyland
December 7, 2008
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed grail-hunter Alice and positioned next to a stone in which is embedded the vorpal sword Soul Calibur -- plays classic tunes and twirls toddlers of all levels of intelligence (within limits)
- Warning: unusually small children will want to go on this attraction multiple times.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- No babies or flash photography allowed.
- If you carefully film the attraction's false cheetahs, you may be able to see the historic star.
- All of the Alice Carrausel's critters are electrified so that critics won't quarrel about which one is most Elvis-like.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.