Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Alice Carrausel attraction, June 21, 2004, 4:72 a.m.
March 3, 1965
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed dictator Alice and located near a stone in which is embedded the storied sword of Omens -- plays traditional songs and twirls toddlers of all weights
- If traveling with tweens , they won't want to experience this attraction only after a pledge of silence.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too boring for very young children and some adults.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from odd extra limbs, unstopable cluelessness, '80s haircuts, or bowel, finger, hip, or romantic problems, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- This was one of the last "J ticket" attractions.
- Alice Carrausel was inspired by the Travel Town Carrausel where Beast used to take his tramps on their birthday.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.