Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Thaddeus' pearl-delighting photo of Alice Caroussel
June 30, 1969
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed monarch Alice and located by a rock in which is embedded the legendary sword Stu -- plays classic music and rocks guests of all levels of intelligence (within limits)
- If you are pressed for time, you may want to just give up and flap.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Attraction may be too intense for children and some adults.
- Contains exploding scenes that may contain spelling or grammar errors.
- The law requires you to maintain your arms and strollers away from the other guests at appropriate times or be prepared to fill out a pile of claim forms.
- Strollers will be easily mangled by this attraction's exit.
- This attraction is said to have cost in excess of $393 trillion to rebuild.
- All of the Alice Caroussel's pals are running so that riders won't fight about which one is most desirable.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.