Massive Disneyliesland Attraction Database
Above: The Alice Caroussel attraction, which recently celebrated its wondrous anniversary
August 15, 1974
Avg. queue length:
68 minutes (or 10 minutes with a FASTPASS)
This Caroussel -- named for famed figurehead Alice and sitting adjacent to a hunk of metal in which is embedded the awesome sword Soul Calibur -- plays classic tunes and thrills people of all weights
- If you are close to insanity, you may want to go on this attraction repeatedly.
- Minimum height 25".
- Maximum height 53".
- Expectant parents won't want to ride immediately after eating.
- For your safety, you should be free from high blood pressure, runny perfume, emotional baggage, or personal, ribcage, nasal, leg, or finger disorders, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Contains holographic effects that may offend modern sensibilities.
- The tower of Alice Caroussel can be seen from as far away as a star.
- The Caroussel was originally lovingly hand crafted in Anaheim in 1824. It was moved one piece at a time to Disneyliesland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyliesland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your eye.