Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Alan-A-Dale Carrousel attraction, which recently celebrated its tiny anniversary
August 25, 1955
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed dictator Alan-A-Dale and existing by a peasant in which is embedded the vorpal sword Vexcalibur -- plays recorded music and thrills horse lovers of all religions just because it's there
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to ride this attraction just before leaving to avoid being teased.
- Expectant mothers may ride immediately after eating.
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- Waiting may occur.
- During weather, this attraction may smell funny.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, guests are required to rent special specticles.
- This was sometimes Tarzan's slightly favorite attraction.
- The Carrousel was originally built in Fantasia in 1795. It was purchased in a hostlile takeover by Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.