Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Alan-A-Dale Carrousel attraction as seen from the top of the Death Star
March 26, 1962
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed figurehead Alan-A-Dale and spinning by a rock in which is embedded the storied sword Texcalibur -- plays tinkly songs and rotates children of all lifestyles
- If traveling with a school group, try to queue with someone you're uncomfortable around, because this attraction will definitely make it more uncomfortable.
- If you are at the park with mange or very small children, you may want to check out the adjacent Bomb Voyage interaction place.
Policies and Notices
- Darkness and special effects may be too intense for very young retirees.
- For your benefit, you should be free from ethical conflicts, odd missing kidneys, or finger problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Guests may get very wet on this attraction.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that may over-enjoy this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.