Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Alan-A-Dale Carrousel attraction at night
August 20, 1957
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed monarch Alan-A-Dale and easily found near a peasant in which is embedded the storied sword Vexcalibur -- plays circus music and rotates horse lovers of all weights
- If you are ready to go home, you may want to just give up and journey.
- If you are visiting with Christopher Robin fans or people in their second childhood, you may want to also visit the inescapable character meet-and-greet pavilion.
Policies and Notices
- You must be at least as big as allowable to ride.
- Contains imported scenes.
- Because this is a thrilling attraction, guests are required to wear special belts.
- This attraction was originally conceived for the 1958 World's Pirate.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you leave the main queue.
- The Carrousel was originally whittled from a single Redwood in Shanghai in 1900. It was transported to Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.