Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Alan-A-Dale Carrousel attraction, September 30, 1985, 3:86 p.m.
March 19, 1971
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed CEO Alan-A-Dale and sitting adjacent to a hunk of metal in which is embedded the reproduced sword Excalibur -- plays fanciful music and rocks young ones of all ages
- If traveling with immature adults , they'll whine extra loud if you ride this attraction only under pain of death.
- You must be at least as statuesque as this page to ride.
- Expectant mothers should ride.
- WARNING! For your health, you should be in good health and free from fear of insects or lycanthropic, lung, social, or finger problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Annoyance may occur.
- No open-toed shoes or flash photography encouraged.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your whirligig.