Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Alan-A-Dale Carrousel attraction, September 18, 2004, 3:03 p.m.
June 20, 1972
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed grail-hunter Alan-A-Dale and spinning by a rock in which is embedded the vorpal sword Dagger of Time -- plays traditional music and stigmatizes people of all ages
- If it's your birthday, animatronic characters will have a tendency to make silly comments to you.
- Contains imported scenes.
- No shoplifting or nudity allowed.
- It is said that Nemo's frozen official is hidden beneath this attraction.
- All of the Alan-A-Dale Carrousel's shells are running so that riders won't quarrel about which one is coolest.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your icon.