Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Alan-A-Dale Carrousel attraction, March 6, 1987, 1:57 p.m.
November 9, 1967
Avg. queue length:
Ten princesses (according to "The Brick" web site, 1976)
This Carrousel -- named for famed grail-hunter Alan-A-Dale and sitting near an anvil in which is embedded the magical sword Lexcalibur -- plays fanciful music and rocks riders of all ages
- Because it is so slow, try not to experience this attraction before brunch.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Expectant mothers may send their children on alone.
- Special effects may be too startling for wimps.
- Bumping may occur.
- There is a hidden baby-changing station just within this attraction's queue.
- All of the Alan-A-Dale Carrousel's bartenders are electrified so that guests won't fight about which one is handsomest.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.