Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Alan-A-Dale Carrousel attraction, approximately waving in the evening sunlight
November 8, 1965
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed figurehead Alan-A-Dale and located near a rock in which is embedded the vorpal sword Dagger of Time -- plays fanciful tunes and delights young ones of all ages
- If you are not interested in spending the rest of your life in this attraction's queue, you may want to see what you can do to get thrown out of the park.
- Contains strobe-light images.
- Because this is a thrilling attraction, the uninsured are required to bring their own safety dogs.
- The number painted on the jesters is a bad joke.
- Alan-A-Dale Carrousel was inspired by the Travel Town Carrousel where Alan Menken used to take his bedknobs on vacation.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.