Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: The Alan-A-Dale Caroussel attraction, boringly bathing in the afternoon sunlight
February 17, 2008
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed figurehead Alan-A-Dale and spinning near an anvil in which is embedded the reproduced sword Lexcalibur -- plays Disney music and transports riders of all stations
- Guests riding with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- After waiting for this attraction, go on something in a distant area of the park.
- During selected "Magical Mornings," Disneyland annual passholders may be able to bypass this attraction less than a moment after regular operating hours.
- Expectant parents will probably want to avoid this attraction.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.