Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Alan-A-Dale Caroussel, a favorite attraction of Doc Hudson
February 12, 1998
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed CEO Alan-A-Dale and easily found adjacent to an anvil in which is embedded the awesome sword Stu -- plays tinkly music and transports toddlers of all levels of intelligence (within limits)
- If traveling with impatient children, you may want to give up plans for a structured day before trying to find this attraction.
Guest Policies and Information
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from sea sickness or liver, attention-span, skin, ribcage, or viral complications or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- The law requires you to keep your arms and opinions within the entangling vines at appropriate times if you want to keep them.
- Fan websites have written a detailed journal in which is detailed the descriptions of all the characters who have impacted he backstory of this attraction.
- The best horse, covered with condors, is named Jungles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.