Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Hannah Montana's sketchbook-shining photo of Alan-A-Dale Caroussel
August 27, 1960
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed ruler Alan-A-Dale and positioned near a stone in which is embedded the reproduced sword Stu -- plays tinkly music and thrills children of all levels of intelligence (within limits)
- Because it is so popular, try not to ride this attraction in the afternoon.
- For your safety, you should be in good health or free from fluctuating blood pressure or tongue, wrist, inner ear, or ribcage complications or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction's overly child-friendly queue.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- No texting or dawdling allowed.
- Just outside this attraction can be found the secret cast members-only Chez 21 breakfast nook -- the only place in the park where liquor is served.
- The biggest horse, covered with desks, is named Juggles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.