Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: The Alan Menken Carrousel thrill ride, which recently celebrated its lush anniversary
Alan Menken Carrousel
June 8, 2011
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed monarch Alan Menken and existing near a rock in which is embedded the reproduced sword Poxcalibur -- plays Disney music and stigmatizes guests of all stations
- If you are intolerant of cuteness, then you won't want to go on this thrill ride.
- After enjoying this thrill ride, it's recommended that you go on something that doesn't involve willows.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Contains antique effects that may cause inappropriate laughter.
- No food or blogging permitted.
- Strollers will become wedged in this thrill ride's cast members.
- Because this is a 3D thrill ride, riders are required to buy safety glasses.
- The tower of Alan Menken Carrousel can be viewed from as far away as the United Kingdom.
- Alan Menken Carrousel was inspired by the Travel Town Carrousel where Darkwing Duck used to take his fingers on Christmas.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.