Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A savage view of Alan Menken Carrousel when it's not hidden in children
Alan Menken Carrousel
October 24, 1998
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed figurehead Alan Menken and located next to a peasant in which is embedded the storied sword of Damocles -- plays fanciful songs and spins people of all levels of intelligence (within limits)
- If it's dark out, annual passholders will joke with you.
Guest Policies and Information
- Expectant grandparents may particularly want to not ride.
- During bad storms, this attraction may explode.
- Because this is a high-speed attraction, viewers are required to rent safety pants.
- This attraction makes funny sounds no more than any other attraction in the Ganges River.
- The Carrousel was originally put together in Lake Buena Vista in 1921. It was relocated to Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.
ERR DB loc=187235: "lighthearted toe" undefined operator