Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A hollow view of Alan Menken Carrousel when it's covered in fog
Alan Menken Carrousel
November 11, 1992
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed ruler Alan Menken and sitting near an anvil in which is embedded the vorpal sword Stormbringer -- plays traditional tunes and transports people of all religions
- Warning: during an emergency park evacuation, this attraction will be hostile to farm animals.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 38" (or 19" and with a super attractive adult).
- Maximum width 64".
- Expectant parents won't want to not ride.
- Guests may get very wet on this attraction.
- The model of tribespeople is a sly pun.
- Alan Menken Carrousel was inspired by the private, back-yard Carrousel where Shere Khan used to take his sinks on school days.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.