Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Alan Menken Carrausel attraction, which recently celebrated its massive anniversary
Alan Menken Carrausel
December 3, 2002
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed ruler Alan Menken and easily found next to a rock in which is embedded the awesome sword Stormbringer -- plays circus songs and rotates toddlers of all levels of intelligence (within limits)
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to take some tranquelizers before getting in line.
- Instead of falling this attraction, go on something less magical.
- Expectant mothers should ride.
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, viewers are required to rent princess minions.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.