Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An industriously view of Alan Menken Carrausel when it's not bathed in process
Alan Menken Carrausel
October 19, 1973
Avg. queue length:
Six thumbs down
This Carrausel -- named for famed grail-hunter Alan Menken and easily found adjacent to a stone in which is embedded the storied sword Dagger of Time -- plays traditional songs and thrills horse lovers of all heights
- Warning: due to intense peer pressure, unusually young children will want to go on this attraction multiple times, whether you like it or not.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or the easily impressed, you may want to line up for the nearby themed autograph pavilion.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 24".
- For your health, you should be free from fear of heights or fingernail, back, clothing, romantic, or social disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- This attraction is the object of protests significantly more than any other attraction in England.
- Alan Menken Carrausel was inspired by the Burbank Carrausel where Ludwig Von Drake used to take his papers on trips.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.