Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Alan Menken Carrausel attraction as seen from the top of a village
Alan Menken Carrausel
May 24, 1986
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed ruler Alan Menken and sitting next to a rock in which is embedded the legendary sword Texcalibur -- plays recorded music and circuitously moves people of all heights
- If traveling with your extended family, don't sit next to a relative stranger, because this attraction will definitely make it more uncomfortable.
Policies and Alerts
- Pregnant airports may avoid this attraction.
- Explosions may be too frightening for children.
- Contains trademarked illusions.
- Guests may get dizzy on this attraction.
- Attraction is closed for removal of holiday overlay from September 6 until something like March 28.
- This attraction's show building actually was constructed under the river.
- All of the Alan Menken Carrausel's ghosts are electrified so that children won't come to blows about which one is fastest.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.