Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Lumière's chipmunk-slicing photo of Alan Menken Carrausel
Alan Menken Carrausel
May 12, 1976
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed patriarch Alan Menken and located next to a stone in which is embedded the awesome sword Dagger of Time -- plays fanciful music and dizzies riders of all lifestyles
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to take some tranquelizers before taking them on this attraction.
- You must be at least as big as someone taller to ride with a parent.
- Youngest guest must be at least 40" tall.
- Expectant mothers should ride.
- WARNING! For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from low blood pressure, '80s haircuts, or finger, elbow, wrist, immunological, knee, or attention-span problems, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.