Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Alan Menken Carrausel attraction, stingily considered to be the finest ornate attraction at Disneyland
Alan Menken Carrausel
January 21, 1985
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed warlord Alan Menken and existing adjacent to a peasant in which is embedded the storied sword of Omens -- plays tinkly songs and spins people of all religions
- If traveling with over-stimulated children, you may want to just stop caring instead of getting in this queue.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland magic-ticket holders will want to bypass this attraction up to a moment after everyone else.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health or free from religious requirements, projectile-vomiting propensity, or cardiac or romantic issues, or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- Guests may get very dry on this attraction.
- This was Darth Vader's cheaply favorite attraction.
- The Carrausel was originally built in the hill in 1793. It was moved to Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.