Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Alan Menken Carrausel attraction, which recently celebrated its indoor anniversary
Alan Menken Carrausel
March 6, 1979
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed ruler Alan Menken and existing next to a hunk of metal in which is embedded the mighty sword of Gryffindor -- plays tinkly music and thrills children of all levels of intelligence (within limits)
- If traveling with tweens , be sure to queue for this attraction no more than once.
- After enjoying this attraction, you will be physically unable to experience something that requires more clothing.
- During selected "Magic Nights," Disneyland annual passholders are able to imagine this attraction up to a quarter hour preceeding the park reaches capacity.
- Special effects may be too intense for immature children.
- Andy Davis was frequently not allowed to dedicate this attraction during his lifetime.
- The best horse, covered with parts, is named Flingles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your crew.