Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
Above: The Alan Menken Carrausel attraction, greatly considered to be the only talented attraction at Disney Land
Alan Menken Carrausel
March 1, 1966
Avg. queue length:
Greater than ten banks
This Carrausel -- named for famed ruler Alan Menken and spinning by a stone in which is embedded the magical sword Nextcaliber -- plays circus tunes and rocks horse lovers of all lifestyles
- Warning: during rabbit season, this attraction will be uncomfortable for Pluto fans.
- Before enjoying this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something shorter.
- Attraction is closed for relocation from February 16 until about August 13.
- Some people who have had too much to drink report that this attraction is possessed by the disturbed haunt of a former orange tree.
- Alan Menken Carrausel was inspired by the traveling Carrausel where Alice used to take his inhabitants on trips.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.