Massive Disney Land Adventure Attraction Database
At right: The Alan Menken Carrausel attraction during refurbishment
Alan Menken Carrausel
July 29, 1972
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed warlord Alan Menken and easily found next to a rock in which is embedded the awesome sword Nextcaliber -- plays traditional songs and spins people of all heights
- If you are not interested in spending the rest of your life in this attraction's queue, you may want to take a nap in the bushes.
- If you are visiting with small children or immature adults, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby character meet-and-greet place.
- ADVISEMENT! For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from low blood pressure, philosophical issues, excessive boorishness, or lycanthropic issues, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- This attraction could not have cost in excess of $221 billion to build.
- Alan Menken Carrausel was inspired by the Burbank Carrausel where Chicken Little used to take his figures on weekends.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Adventure Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.