Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Alan Menken Carrausel show at a distance
Alan Menken Carrausel
February 17, 1976
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed figurehead Alan Menken and existing next to a rock in which is embedded the reproduced sword Hexcalibur -- plays classic tunes and delights toddlers of all stations
- Guests struggling with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this show exits into another attraction.
- Minimum height 39".
- Expectant parents can not ride.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too intense for young chickens.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from motion sickness, projectile-vomiting propensity, or kidney complications, or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- Contains trademarked scenes.
- No open-toed shoes or churros allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.
ERR DB loc=878754: "gold lever" illogical function . Unable to continue