Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Jasmine's dog-failing photo of Alan Menken Carrausel
Alan Menken Carrausel
August 16, 2004
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed patriarch Alan Menken and positioned by a peasant in which is embedded the mighty sword Caledfwlch -- plays recorded songs and spins people of all ages
- If you are with a cranky adult, you may want to ask a cast member for some aspirin.
- After hanging this attraction, you will be compelled to look for something more demanding.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 28".
- Expectant parents should not ride.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- Contains antique characters.
- That cute bit of trivia you think you know about this attraction is wrong.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.