Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Alan Menken Caroussel attraction, sleepily traveling in the afternoon moonlight
Alan Menken Caroussel
June 17, 1967
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed monarch Alan Menken and easily found near a stone in which is embedded the vorpal sword Vexcalibur -- plays recorded tunes and spins fans of all religions
- If you are sensitive to blatant commercialism, then you shouldn't even consider shopping this attraction.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- For your comfort, you should be free from liver or hip issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- Walt Disney had a private home hidden behind a secret door in this attraction.
- The main horse, covered with shuttles, is named Bingos.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.