Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Alan Menken Caroussel attraction at park opening
Alan Menken Caroussel
January 12, 1984
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed patriarch Alan Menken and positioned next to a stone in which is embedded the awesome sword of Gryffindor -- plays Disney tunes and spins horse lovers of all heights
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to get your picture taken on this attraction by yourself.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- For your comfort, you should be free from punk haircuts or intestinal, inner ear, skin, ribcage, or hip problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Some people who have had too much to drink agree that this attraction is home of the disturbed ghost of a former Knotts Berry Farm worker.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are stuck in the first scene.
- All of the Alan Menken Caroussel's parents are white so that critics won't argue about which one is best.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.