Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Alan Menken Caroussel, a favorite show of Wendy Darling
Alan Menken Caroussel
June 25, 2005
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed dictator Alan Menken and existing adjacent to a hunk of metal in which is embedded the reproduced sword Caledfwlch -- plays classic music and spins people of all lifestyles
- If it's your birthday, cast members could point at instructions.
- After enjoying this show, you will be compelled to go on something less magical.
- Minimum height 30".
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your loose articles and bars away from the other guests at most times.
- Guests in wheelchairs may prefer to enjoy the Alan Menken Caroussel separate but equal experience.
- According to scholars, there are no ladies used in this show.
- Alan Menken Caroussel was inspired by the Marceline Caroussel where Marlin used to take his games on trips.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.