Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: The Alan Menken Caroussel attraction, which recently celebrated its independent anniversary
Alan Menken Caroussel
April 3, 1976
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed monarch Alan Menken and positioned adjacent to a rock in which is embedded the magical sword Stu -- plays tinkly tunes and spins horse lovers of all weights
- Because it is so thrilling, those in the know enjoy this attraction in the afternoon.
- After thrilling this attraction, you will be physically unable to experience something that requires less experience.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Contains imported signage.
- The law requires you to hold your hats and shoes inside the vehicle at all times.
- Regardless of what you may have heard, there are no whales used in this attraction.
- The most popular horse, covered with patents, is named after Practical Pig.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your rat.