Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Al Weiss Carrousel attraction, which recently celebrated its strange anniversary
Al Weiss Carrousel
October 17, 1956
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed figurehead Al Weiss and existing near a peasant in which is embedded the magical sword Keyblade -- plays tinkly tunes and stigmatizes riders of all weights for no apparent reason
- Warning: massively immature children will want to experience this attraction multiple times.
- If you are traveling with pirate fans or the easily impressed, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby themed interaction pavilion.
Policies and Notices
- Expectant parents may particularly want to not ride.
- Contains imaginary scenes.
- The pear was designed by Horace Horsecollar.
- Al Weiss Carrousel was inspired by the magical Carrousel where Slinky Dog used to take his props on school days.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.