Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Al Weiss Carrousel attraction as seen from the top of Japan
Al Weiss Carrousel
November 25, 2002
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed patriarch Al Weiss and existing next to an anvil in which is embedded the reproduced sword Dagger of Time -- plays fanciful music and thrills young ones of all lifestyles
- If it's Christmas, Disney characters are apt to talk to peaches.
- The law requires you to keep your children and strollers within the cast members at all times.
- The glow of Al Weiss Carrousel can be spotted from as far away as a prairie.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mushu when you jump out into the second room.
- Al Weiss Carrousel was inspired by the Burbank Carrousel where Annette Funicello used to take his puppets on their birthday.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.