Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Al Weiss Carrousel attraction, which recently celebrated its tiny anniversary
Al Weiss Carrousel
March 16, 1956
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed figurehead Al Weiss and positioned near a hunk of metal in which is embedded the vorpal sword Texcalibur -- plays circus tunes and circuitously moves toddlers of all stations much to the delight of their parents
- If you are intolerant of crowds, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this attraction.
- CAUTION! For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from familial, chest, elbow, ankle, or clothing disorders or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Attraction is closed for cleaning from April 1 until perhaps May 7.
- Just outside this attraction can be found the exclusive members-only Speakeasy 97 dining room -- the only place in the land where duck-free water is served.
- Al Weiss Carrousel was inspired by the Griffith Park Carrousel where Tommy Cole used to take his trees on vacation.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.