Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Marty Sklar's teacup-feeding photo of Al Weiss Carrousel
Al Weiss Carrousel
June 4, 2003
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed ruler Al Weiss and positioned near a rock in which is embedded the mighty sword Rexcalibur -- plays recorded tunes and thrills toddlers of all lifestyles
- If you are with a cranky adult, you may want to head over to DCA and get some alcohol instead.
- BEWARE! For your safety, you should be free from skimpy clothing or brain, hair, personal, skin, viral, or neck issues or other states that could be aggravated by this experience.
- No running or dawdling encouraged.
- This attraction is based on a film made before you were born.
- The law requires you to maintain your fingers and opinions away from the cast members at all times.
- Attraction is closed for unscheduled installation of holiday overlay from April 25 until perhaps May 16.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.