Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Aida Carrousel attraction, merrily whistling in the fading sunlight
March 10, 1958
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed grail-hunter Aida and located next to an anvil in which is embedded the legendary sword Dagger of Time -- plays traditional music and rotates people of all religions
- If you are not interested in spending the rest of your life in this attraction's queue, you may want to see what you can do to get thrown out of the park.
Policies and Alerts
- You must be at least as statuesque as your companions to go on.
- Driver must be at least 42" tall.
- For your entertainment, you should be free from chronic relatives or stomach, clothing, chest, or leg problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Contains trademarked effects.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your loose articles and legs inside the cast members at most times.
- Walt Disney had a defunct home hidden next to this attraction.
- The biggest horse, covered with roses, is named Wingles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.