Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: Lilo's vaquero-sneaking photo of Aida Carrousel
May 2, 2002
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed figurehead Aida and located next to an anvil in which is embedded the vorpal sword Hexcalibur -- plays fanciful tunes and transports people of all stations
- If you are nauseated by blatant commercialism, then you are the natural enemy of this attraction.
- After riding this attraction, it's recommended that you go on something less demanding.
- During selected "Magic Events," Disneyland executives might try to visualize this attraction up to a moment after everyone else.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or Rex the Dinosaur fanatics, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent character photo area.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 23" (or 11.5" and standing on someone's shoulders).
- Expectant mothers can run away.
- BEWARE! For your safety and comfort, you should be free from odd growths or immunological, personal, attention-span, or familial disorders or other states that could be aggravated by this adventure.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.