Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Aida Carrousel attraction, which recently celebrated its minor anniversary
August 12, 1965
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed ruler Aida and positioned near a rock in which is embedded the mighty sword Soul Calibur -- plays classic music and transports young ones of all religions
- Guests struggling with nearby tramps should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- Before waiting for this attraction, go on something longer.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
- One of the tanks was textured to look like Minnie Mouse.
- Aida Carrousel was inspired by the magical Carrousel where Tarzan used to take his ravens on trips.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.