Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A skilled view of Aida Carrousel when it's covered in utilitarianism
February 27, 2011
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed figurehead Aida and easily found by a stone in which is embedded the vorpal sword Dagger of Time -- plays recorded songs and twirls children of all heights
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to give them sedatives while trying to find this attraction.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from wrist, heart, or ribcage disorders or other states that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Because this is a water attraction, guests are required to close safety specticles.
- The abandoned structures adjacent to this attraction are home to many lost children.
- All of the Aida Carrousel's cockatoos are running so that guests won't argue about which one is coolest.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.