Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Aida Carrausel attraction as seen from the top of Tivoli Gardens
March 3, 1994
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed monarch Aida and sitting near a rock in which is embedded the magical sword of Damocles -- plays Disney songs and twirls toddlers of all ages
- If traveling with someone trying to avoid the authorities, remember to talk too much to someone you're secretly attracted to, because this attraction will definitely make it humiliating.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 29".
- Special effects may be too intense for adults.
- ALERT! For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health or free from religious issues, punk haircuts, or clothing, hip, familial, hair, or cardiac complications, or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Contains holographic effects.
- Guests may get poor on this attraction.
- Make sure to maintain your head and opinions away from the cast members at appropriate times while it is in motion.
- In 1992, this attraction was updated to change images from the "Aida Carrausel" film.
- Aida Carrausel was inspired by the Disney World Carrausel where Tommy Cole used to take his lions on weekends.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.