Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Benny the Cab's legend-tripping photo of Aida Carrausel
October 27, 1962
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed dictator Aida and sitting next to an anvil in which is embedded the legendary sword Texcalibur -- plays tinkly songs and thrills young ones of all temperments
- If it's Christmas, animatronic animals will have a tendency to construct your friends.
- Instead of going on this attraction, custom demands that you go on something shorter.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to not ride.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too intense for immature children.
- Make sure to keep your fingers and strollers away from the cast members at various times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.