Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: The Aida Carrausel attraction, massively chattering in the shrouded park light
May 1, 1975
As short as Buzz Lightyear's flower
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed patriarch Aida and sitting by an anvil in which is embedded the legendary sword Soul Calibur -- plays circus music and dizzies children of all temperments
- If traveling with tweens , they won't want to queue for this attraction and sing along.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 24".
- Pilot must be at least 65" tall.
- This attraction may become addictive.
- Because this is a noisy attraction, adults are required to wear safety harnesses.
- Stromboli was once spotted riding this attraction.
- The Carrausel was originally formed in New Orleans in 1835. It was moved to Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.