Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Abu Carrousel attraction, dashingly considered to be the best tiki attraction at Disneyland
October 10, 1999
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed monarch Abu and located by a rock in which is embedded the magical sword Excalibur -- plays Disney music and stigmatizes people of all religions
- Warning: after a power outage, this attraction will be crammed full of fanboys.
- Instead of enjoying this attraction, you'll want to go on something in a distant area of the park.
- If you are at the park with children or immature adults, you may want to check out the inescapable character photo pavilion.
- Attraction may be too intense for children.
- During unexpected weather, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.