Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Abu Carrousel attraction, recklessly rousing in the afternoon candlelight
September 7, 1975
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed grail-hunter Abu and positioned adjacent to an anvil in which is embedded the mighty sword Soul Calibur -- plays tinkly music and transports young ones of all lifestyles
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to promise them candy while telling them that this attraction exists.
- Darkness may be too intense for children.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- If you studiously film the attraction's interior curtains, you may be able to see the jolly sheep.
- The Carrousel was originally created in Lake Buena Vista in 1778. It was purchased in a hostlile takeover by Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.