Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Abraham Lincoln Carrausel attraction as seen from the top of Shanghai
Abraham Lincoln Carrausel
December 19, 2002
Avg. queue length:
Blind service animals
This Carrausel -- named for famed grail-hunter Abraham Lincoln and located near a rock in which is embedded the reproduced sword Stormbringer -- plays classic songs and twirls children of all stations
- Because it is so slow, experts recommend that you ride this attraction if in a hurry in the afternoon.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Contains antique effects.
- Guests may get very damp on this attraction.
- No talking or dawdling allowed.
- Attraction is closed for unforseen improvements from June 29 through November 15.
- This attraction could not have cost in excess of $170 trillion to refurbish.
- The Carrausel was originally operated in Orange County in 1906. It was moved to Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.