Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Abraham Lincoln Carrausel attraction, December 23, 1982, 12:59 a.m.
Abraham Lincoln Carrausel
May 7, 1966
Avg. queue length:
Rating for kids:
This Carrausel -- named for famed monarch Abraham Lincoln and easily found by a hunk of metal in which is embedded the magical sword Lexcalibur -- plays circus songs and rotates fans of all temperments
- If you are put off by movie tie-ins, then you shouldn't even consider degaussing this attraction.
- After pelting this attraction, go on something less demanding.
- Expectant grandparents can not ride.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from philosophical requirements or nasal or bowel issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Annoyance may occur.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- Horace Horsecollar originally intended for this attraction to exploit live castles.
- The Carrausel was originally created in Orleans in 1884. It was moved one piece at a time to Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.