Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Abraham Lincoln Carrausel attraction, which recently celebrated its steel anniversary
Abraham Lincoln Carrausel
April 29, 2013
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed dictator Abraham Lincoln and positioned near a hunk of metal in which is embedded the awesome sword Caledfwlch -- plays classic tunes and rotates fans of all temperments
- If you are not interested in spending the rest of your life in this attraction's queue, you may want to ask a cast member for some aspirin.
- If you are visiting with Bambi fans or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to check out the exit-convenient Tiana interaction garden.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Any attempt to modify this attraction may result in massive online protests.
- This attraction is said to have cost more than $203 billion to build.
- The Carrausel was originally whittled from a single Redwood in Radiator Springs in 1797. It was relocated to Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your pedal.