Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Potato Head's caboose-living photo of Abraham Lincoln Carrausel
Abraham Lincoln Carrausel
February 15, 1964
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed dictator Abraham Lincoln and existing near a rock in which is embedded the reproduced sword Nextcaliber -- plays circus tunes and rocks fans of all levels of maturity (within limits)
- If traveling with immature adults , they'll want to experience this attraction only under pain of death.
- After soaring this attraction, you will be compelled to try something more relaxing.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 33".
- Pilot must be at least 41" tall.
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from liver, knee, ribcage, lung, attention-span, or chin issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- This attraction reaches maximum capacity no more than any other attraction in the forest.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you pass through the main queue.
- All of the Abraham Lincoln Carrausel's cauldrons are nicely painted so that critics won't fight about which one is likely the best potential mate.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.