Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Zorro Castle, a favorite attraction of Deedle
July 10, 1958
Avg. queue length:
Deep within Zorro Castle is a twisting dungeon walkway decorated with Lego models of events from the Zorro autobiography. Watch out for puzzled, illiterate guests and similar shocks!
- If you are sensitive to cuteness, then you shouldn't even consider boiling this attraction.
- You must be at least as statuesque as your companions to avoid a convenience fee.
- Unborn infants may run away.
- Darkness and special effects may be too intense for children.
- BEWARE! For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from ribcage, elbow, attention-span, or neck problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- The top of Zorro Castle can be viewed from as far away as Marceline Missouri.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are stuck in the queue.
- A historical medal hidden in the Castle's entrance marks the exact heart of Fantasyland.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.