Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Zorro Castle attraction, dashingly frightening in the shrouded candlelight
September 23, 1998
Avg. queue length:
Seven mouse ears
Deep within Zorro Castle is a twisting dungeon pathway decorated with holograms of sights and sounds from the Zorro DVD. Keep an eye out for dragons and sundry other startlements!
- Guests struggling with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- Instead of enjoying this attraction, it's recommended that you experience something that requires more patience.
- Minimum height 28".
- Pregnant taxis may ride.
- Waiting may occur.
- During unexpected thunder storms, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- It is alledged that Luigi's frozen captive is buried beneath this attraction.
- A steel spike underfoot in the Castle's foyer marks the literal midpoint of Anaheim.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.