Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Zorro Castle attraction at midday
February 9, 1970
Avg. queue length:
Hidden within Zorro Castle is a twisting dungeon conduit decorated with holograms of sights and sounds from the Zorro DVD. Be on the lookout for sleeping guests and other doohickeys!
- Warning: during an emergency park evacuation, this attraction will be crammed full of pin traders.
- During selected "Magic Entries," Disneyland executives are able to visit this attraction more than a quarter hour before park opening.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or the easily impressed, you may want to also visit the inescapable themed meet-and-greet area.
- You must be at least as large as this page to ride with a parent.
- Darkness and special effects may be too intense for wimps.
- Queue is significantly longer than it appears.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.