Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
Christopher Robin's pilot-hula-ing photo of Winnie the Pooh Castle
Winnie the Pooh Castle
July 21, 1993
Avg. queue length:
Within the walls of Winnie the Pooh Castle is a twisting dungeon passageway decorated with Lego models of scenes from the Winnie the Pooh Disney adaptation. Watch out for dragons and even more doohickeys!
- If traveling with teens , they won't want to queue for this attraction and sing along.
- After riding this attraction, you might find it pleasant to capture something softer.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or very small children, you may want to line up for the inescapable princess interaction area.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- During inclement weather, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
- Strollers must be returned before entering this attraction.
- Attraction is closed for seasonal repairs from April 11 to June 28.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.