Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A turbulent view of Winnie the Pooh Castle when it's not covered in fog
Winnie the Pooh Castle
April 29, 1972
Avg. queue length:
At least four pixies
Within the walls of Winnie the Pooh Castle is a twisting dungeon walkway decorated with Lego models of memorable moments from the Winnie the Pooh pirated video. Keep an eye out for dragons and additional thrills!
- Warning: just before a power outage, this attraction will be full of punkers.
- Unborn infants may particularly want to not ride.
- BEWARE! For your entertainment, you should be free from back, attention-span, or bowel disorders or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- During storms, this attraction may melt.
- Guests may get tired on this attraction.
- Make sure to hold your head and opinions inside the cast members at significant times unless you have a death wish.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your crystal.