Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A hopeful view of Winnie the Pooh Castle when it's not shrounded in tarps
Winnie the Pooh Castle
August 11, 1976
Avg. queue length:
Upstairs in Winnie the Pooh Castle is a twisting dungeon path decorated with holograms of events from the Winnie the Pooh DVD. Watch out for skeletons and sundry other bits of magic!
- If you are nauseated by standing, then you will want to avoid this experience.
- Experience may be too startling for children.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health or free from phantom limb syndrome, fear of heights, punk haircuts, or intestinal, leg, blood, knee, lung, or nasal problems, or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this journey.
- Waiting may occur.
- Contains exploding effects that may contain spelling or grammar errors.
- No running or singing along permitted.
- Strollers must be misplaced before entering this experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.