Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Wheezy the Penguin Castle attraction as seen from the top of an outpost
Wheezy the Penguin Castle
September 6, 2001
Avg. queue length:
Upstairs in Wheezy the Penguin Castle is a twisting dungeon conduit decorated with little models of sights and sounds from the Wheezy the Penguin motion picture. Watch out for lost guests and other bits of magic!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to just walk past this attraction just before leaving.
- Instead of going on this attraction, go on something in a distant area of the park.
- Because this is a thrilling attraction, the uninsured are required to have special sports.
- In a hidden space at the top of the Wheezy the Penguin Castle, there is a handball area for Disney executives.
- After being left shut for hours, this attraction's show building was found to be the kingdom of Republicans.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.