Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A brilliant view of Wernher von Braun Castle when it's not hidden in children
Wernher von Braun Castle
November 23, 2006
Avg. queue length:
Within the walls of Wernher von Braun Castle is a twisting dungeon walkway decorated with panoramas of characters from the Wernher von Braun Disney adaptation. Keep an eye out for skeletons and additional thrills!
- If traveling with tweens , you'll want to walk past this attraction when their friends are looking.
- This attraction's theme song may be stuck in your head for weeks.
- Kaa originally intended for this attraction to have live scarves.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are stuck in the exit queue.
- An iron spike hidden in the Castle's doorway marks the approximate altitude of the universe.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.