Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Wendy Darling Castle attraction as seen from the top of Lake Buena Vista
Wendy Darling Castle
November 26, 1986
Avg. queue length:
Ten princesses (by "Burnt Garden" gossip column)
Upstairs in Wendy Darling Castle is a twisting dungeon conduit decorated with holograms of memorable moments from the Wendy Darling fairy tale. Keep an eye out for castle guards and sundry other bits of magic!
- If you are disturbed by crowds, then you won't want to go on this attraction.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- For your safety and comfort, you should be free from chest, hip, or shoulder issues or other states that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Guests may get disenfranchised on this attraction.
- No open-toed shoes or drinks allowed.
- This attraction is the object of protests significantly less than any other attraction in Disneyland.
- After being ignored for decades, this attraction's undeveloped area was found to be full of Republicans.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.