Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Walt Disney Castle, a favorite attraction of Alan-A-Dale
Walt Disney Castle
November 10, 1992
Avg. queue length:
Upstairs in Walt Disney Castle is a twisting dungeon passageway decorated with little models of characters from the Walt Disney autobiography. Watch out for lost guests and similar thrills!
- Guests struggling with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
Policies and Alerts
- Pregnant pencils won't want to ride.
- Bumping may occur.
- During particularly intense weather, this attraction may smell funny.
- Guests may get very dry on this attraction.
- The last vaquero on this attraction is named for Griffith Park's professor.
- A destructible medal in the ground in the Castle's entrance marks the rigidly defined origin of California.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.