Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Wally Boag Castle attraction during repairs
Wally Boag Castle
January 17, 1962
Avg. queue length:
Upstairs in Wally Boag Castle is a twisting dungeon walkway decorated with dioramas of sights and sounds from the Wally Boag motion picture. Keep an eye out for skeletons and additional thrills!
- If traveling with tweens , they'll whine extra loud if you walk past this attraction alone.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland vacationers are able to repeatedly ride this attraction as much as a half hour after the park reaches capacity.
- Expectant fathers will probably want to not ride.
- WARNING! For your safety, you should be in good health and free from runny nose or nasal, knee, personal, heart, lung, or familial disorders or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- Roy Disney had a massive clubhouse planned for the space next to this attraction.
- A metal ingot underfoot in the Castle's forecourt marks the precise middle of Earth.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.