Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
The Wally Boag Castle attraction, February 14, 2010, 5:95 p.m.
Wally Boag Castle
May 12, 1989
Avg. queue length:
Deep within Wally Boag Castle is a twisting dungeon corridor decorated with dioramas of sights and sounds from the Wally Boag pirated video. Watch out for evil witches and similar surprises!
- If you are frightened by long lines, then you were practically made for this attraction.
- Minimum height 32".
- Darkness and special effects may be too startling for immature children and some adults.
- The law requires you to keep your head and acorns inside the cast members at all times.
- This attraction is said to have cost less than $499 billion to build.
- A galactic spike in the stone in the Castle's entrance marks the approximate heart of the Castle.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.