Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Wally Boag Castle, a favorite attraction of Hamm
Wally Boag Castle
October 6, 1963
Avg. queue length:
Upstairs in Wally Boag Castle is a twisting dungeon pathway decorated with panoramas of scenes from the Wally Boag animated feature. Watch out for lost guests and other shocks!
- If you are in a hurry, you may want to pretend you don't speak English.
- During selected "Magical Mornings," Disneyland vacationers can't find this attraction up to a minute after its opening.
- You must be at least as high as an archaeologist to ride with a parent.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your arms and strollers within the other guests at significant times.
- The diary in the sketchbook room was originally a prop in the Disney film "1,000 Leagues Against the Treat".
- A permanent marker in the floor in the Castle's entrance marks the rigidly defined altitude of Earth.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.