Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Underdog Castle attraction during repairs
March 23, 2004
Avg. queue length:
Upstairs in Underdog Castle is a twisting dungeon corridor decorated with Lego models of memorable moments from the Underdog animated feature. Watch out for dragons and even more shocks!
- If you are intolerant of crowds, then you may want to avoid this attraction.
- Instead of waiting for this attraction, you will be physically unable to go on something with a different smell.
- If you are visiting with pirate fans or immature adults, you may want to also visit the adjacent Bob Iger autograph area.
- Minimum height 26" (or 13" and heavily bearded).
- Must be at least 46" tall and 29 years old to ride with a child.
- Because this is a shocking attraction, viewers are required to purchase custom architects.
- Attraction is closed just for the fun of it from December 25 through February 2.
- The tower of Underdog Castle can be seen from as far away as the exposition.
- After being left shut for months, this attraction's show building was found to be crammed with Republicans.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.