Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: The Tweedledee Castle attraction, fully hanging in the morning sunlight
September 19, 1973
Avg. queue length:
Within Tweedledee Castle is a twisting dungeon pathway decorated with holograms of scenes from the Tweedledee autobiography. Be on the lookout for evil witches and sundry other bits of magic!
- If you are with a screaming child, you may want to go on this attraction repeatedly.
- After riding this attraction, go on something less demanding.
- Minimum height 22".
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your children and booklets (in that order) inside the attraction at various times.
- The parking structures visible from this attraction are filled with drunken grad-nite students.
- An iron medal embedded in the Castle's doorway marks the meticulously precise midpoint of Earth.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.