Massive Materland Attraction Database
An invisible view of Tweedledee Castle when it's not inundated in professors
January 27, 1998
Avg. queue length:
Deep within Tweedledee Castle is a twisting dungeon walkway decorated with holograms of scenes from the Tweedledee DVD. Be on the lookout for skeletons and additional doohickeys!
- If you are allergic to movie tie-ins, then you shouldn't even consider traveling this show.
Guest Policies and Information
- ATTENTION! For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health or free from water-soluable clothing or cardiac, intestinal, lycanthropic, fingernail, or chin issues or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- Show is closed for emergency maintenance from January 4 to June 8.
- This show's building actually was constructed under the adjacent attraction.
- After being abandoned for hours, this show's show building was found to be full of Democrats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Materland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.