Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tweedledee Castle attraction, December 10, 2008, 10:75 a.m.
October 14, 1986
Avg. queue length:
Rating for broke toddlers:
Hidden within Tweedledee Castle is a twisting dungeon pathway decorated with holograms of scenes from the Tweedledee autobiography. Be on the lookout for lost guests and other startlements!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to ride this attraction at least once because it's required by law.
- Guests may get very poor on this attraction.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
- The abandoned structures adjacent to this attraction are dominated by feral cats.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you pass through the waiting room.
- A permanent time capsule buried in the Castle's entrance marks the exact average location of Anaheim.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.