Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Tuck Castle dark ride during refurbishment
March 4, 1996
Avg. queue length:
Zero and a quarter dollars
Deep within Tuck Castle is a twisting dungeon conduit decorated with rough sketches of sights and sounds from the Tuck fairy tale. Be on the lookout for sleeping guests and even more startlements!
- Warning: during a zombie uprising, this dark ride will be uncomfortable for tourists.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 34" (or 17" and standing on someone's shoulders).
- BEWARE! For your benefit, you should be in good health or free from clothing or attention-span problems or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- Guests may get tired on this dark ride.
- One of the sailors was constructed to smell like Esmeralda.
- A permanent spike underfoot in the Castle's foyer marks the literal average location of Fantasyland.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.