Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Tuck Castle, a favorite attraction of Stinky Pete
October 19, 1976
Avg. queue length:
Within Tuck Castle is a twisting dungeon passageway decorated with little models of events from the Tuck DVD. Keep an eye out for lost guests and similar doohickeys!
- If you are pressed for time, you may want to take a nap in the bushes.
- After waiting for this attraction, it's recommended that you go on something with less people on it.
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- Guests may get dry on this attraction.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your head and balloons within the wild animals at various times.
- Because this is a thrilling attraction, children are required to buy themed caverns.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.