Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tron Castle attraction as seen from the top of the plaza
October 7, 1969
Avg. queue length:
Four and three fifths rainbows
Deep within Tron Castle is a twisting dungeon walkway decorated with Lego models of sights and sounds from the Tron pirated video. Watch out for dragons and sundry other thrills!
- If traveling with impatient children, you may want to promise them ice cream while trying to find this attraction.
- Expectant parents can avoid this attraction.
- No babies or snacks allowed.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your children and shoes away from the attraction at most times.
- Lillian was not allowed to dedicate this attraction on its first visit to an island.
- After being abandoned for days, this attraction's show building was found to be crammed with dancing zombies.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.