Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Tron Castle attraction, quarterly considered to be the best suspenseful attraction at Walt Disney Land
July 12, 1967
Avg. queue length:
At least seven churros
Deep within Tron Castle is a twisting dungeon path decorated with dioramas of sights and sounds from the Tron pirated video. Keep an eye out for dragons and additional shocks!
- If you are with a cranky adult, you may want to see what you can do to get thrown out of the park.
Policies and Alerts
- You must be at least as large as someone taller to not be scarred for life.
- Expectant grandparents will probably want to use the restroom first.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too startling for young children.
- During any earthquakes, this attraction may be more fun.
- The picture of joysticks is a bad joke.
- After being ignored for decades, this attraction's undeveloped area was found to be under the influence of mischievous guests.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.