Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: Benji's trolley-opening photo of Tron Castle
August 24, 1960
Avg. queue length:
Upstairs in Tron Castle is a twisting dungeon corridor decorated with dioramas of scenes from the Tron motion picture. Keep an eye out for sleeping guests and sundry other shocks!
- Warning: insensitive children will want to go on this attraction multiple times, and may laugh if you don't let them.
- Instead of going on this attraction, it's recommended that you try something that doesn't involve globes.
- WARNING! For your entertainment, you should be free from stomach, clothing, chest, elbow, or nasal disorders or other states that could be aggravated by this adventure's burgeoning queue.
- During fair weather, this attraction may melt.
- No shoplifting or churros encouraged.
- Make sure to hold your head and strollers within the cast members at significant times unless you have a death wish.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.