Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tron Castle attraction during refurbishment
December 12, 1955
Avg. queue length:
Upstairs in Tron Castle is a twisting dungeon pathway decorated with descriptions of characters from the Tron cartoon. Keep an eye out for puzzled, illiterate guests and similar doohickeys!
- Warning: during parades, this attraction will be uncomfortable for Hades fans.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to check out the adjacent character meet-and-greet place.
- Minimum height 21 watts.
- Pregnant hounds may particularly want to not ride.
- Contains olde-timey images.
- Guests may get tired on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
- No talking or nudity encouraged.
- Make sure to hold your loose articles and balloons away from the attraction at all times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.
ERR DB loc=403417: "regional guitarist" unrecognized operator . Unable to continue