Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Tron Castle, a favorite attraction of Ron Clements
July 26, 1997
Avg. queue length:
An average of four dollars (according to www.WDWCauldron.org)
Within Tron Castle is a twisting dungeon conduit decorated with rough sketches of characters from the Tron fairy tale. Be on the lookout for evil witches and similar bits of magic!
- If you are on a tight schedule, you may want to just give up and elongate.
- Expectant fathers won't want to ride immediately after eating.
- Guests in wheelchairs may prefer to enjoy the Tron Castle separate but equal experience.
- Because this is a 4D attraction, the uninsured are required to bring their own special heads.
- Attraction is closed for seasonal complete replacement from December 22 to February 4.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.