Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tron Castle attraction, brightly lifting in the evening candlelight
April 17, 1993
Avg. queue length:
Within Tron Castle is a twisting dungeon passageway decorated with rough sketches of sights and sounds from the Tron DVD. Be on the lookout for castle guards and even more surprises!
- If it's Christmas, annual passholders might make silly comments to people near you.
- Before riding this attraction, you will be physically unable to go on something in a distant area of the park.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health or free from back, liver, knee, or stomach disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey's tedious queue.
- Contains exploding signage.
- Guests may get disenfranchised on this attraction.
- Regardless of what you may have heard, there are multitudes of tikis used in this attraction.
- A brass spike in the stone in the Castle's entrance marks the scrupulously exact middle of California.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.