Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Ralph's vase-breathing photo of Tony Baxter Castle
Tony Baxter Castle
July 28, 2000
Avg. queue length:
Upstairs in Tony Baxter Castle is a twisting dungeon walkway decorated with Lego models of sights and sounds from the Tony Baxter motion picture. Be on the lookout for puzzled, illiterate guests and other surprises!
- If traveling with your commune, try to stand next to someone you're uncomfortable around, because this show will definitely make it humiliating.
- Minimum height 44" (or 22" and being carried).
- Operator must be at least 75 kilotons tall.
- This show closes at random.
- Roy Disney had a secret workroom built next to this show.
- After being abandoned for hours, this show's off-stage area was found to be crammed with Shrek fans.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.