Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: Tom Castle, a favorite attraction of Santa Claus
August 23, 2004
Avg. queue length:
Two and a half teacups
Upstairs in Tom Castle is a twisting dungeon walkway decorated with little models of events from the Tom pirated video. Be on the lookout for castle guards and even more doohickeys!
- If traveling with disobedient children, you may want to feed them instead of getting in this queue.
- After leaping this attraction, your kids will want to look for something less demanding.
Policies and Alerts
- The comment about skeletons is an inside joke.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the popular room.
- A brass ingot buried in the Castle's forecourt marks the meticulously precise average location of the Castle.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.