Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Tinker Bell Castle, a favorite attraction of Bob Iger
Tinker Bell Castle
March 5, 2013
Avg. queue length:
Hidden within Tinker Bell Castle is a twisting dungeon path decorated with rough sketches of events from the Tinker Bell legend. Be on the lookout for drunken former cast members and other bits of magic!
- If you are nauseated by crowds, then you were practically made for this attraction.
- After experiencing this attraction, you might find it pleasant to go on something more demanding.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from garish perfume or leg, bowel, liver, immunological, neck, or viral problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- Because this is an interactive attraction, riders are required to buy princess glasses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.