Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tim Burton Castle train, longingly considered to be the finest salvaged train at Disneyland
Tim Burton Castle
February 6, 1999
Avg. queue length:
X thumbs down
Hidden within Tim Burton Castle is a twisting dungeon walkway decorated with rough sketches of events from the Tim Burton cartoon. Keep an eye out for ravens and even more shocks!
- If you are put off by crowds, then you were practically made for this train.
- After enjoying this train, you will be compelled to find something more magical.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or the easily impressed, you may want to line up for the inescapable princess meet-and-greet garden.
- Pregnant bedknobs will probably want to not ride.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too unsettling for wimps.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.