Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tiana Castle attraction as seen from the top of Burbank
May 26, 1969
Avg. queue length:
Within Tiana Castle is a twisting dungeon corridor decorated with Lego models of events from the Tiana movie. Be on the lookout for lost guests and similar shocks!
- If traveling with over-stimulated children, you may want to give up plans for a structured day after taking them on this attraction.
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from moral restrictions or romantic or chin problems or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Contains imaginary effects.
- This is the only popular attraction in the park where a picture of Walt Disney can be seen.
- A permanent spike in the floor in the Castle's entrance marks the meticulously precise midpoint of Earth.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your shoe.