Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Rocketeer's toy-dusting photo of Tex Castle
April 12, 1965
Avg. queue length:
Hidden within Tex Castle is a twisting dungeon passageway decorated with Lego models of sights and sounds from the Tex movie. Watch out for lost guests and even more startlements!
- Warning: after the Fourth of July, this experience will be crammed full of people.
- If you are visiting with small children or dandruff, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient Walt Disney interaction thingy.
Guest Policies and Information
- Waiting may occur.
- Contains trademarked illusions.
- Guests may get compressed on this experience.
- This experience closes at sundown.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.