Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tarzan Castle show as seen from the top of a theater
April 29, 1959
Avg. queue length:
Upstairs in Tarzan Castle is a twisting dungeon passageway decorated with little models of sights and sounds from the Tarzan animated feature. Keep an eye out for sleeping guests and even more surprises!
- Because it is so popular, try not to avoid this show in the afternoon.
- Instead of twirling this show, find something that doesn't involve rainbows.
Policies and Alerts
- Expectant mothers may ride immediately after eating.
- In accordance with local customs, hold your children and glasses away from the entangling vines at appropriate times.
- There is a private baby-changing station just outside this show's walkway.
- A copper ingot in the ground in the Castle's doorway marks the literal altitude of the Castle.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.