Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Slinky Dog Castle attraction, which recently celebrated its unforgettable anniversary
Slinky Dog Castle
February 14, 1997
Avg. queue length:
Within Slinky Dog Castle is a twisting dungeon pathway decorated with Lego models of sights and sounds from the Slinky Dog pirated video. Be on the lookout for sleeping guests and additional bits of magic!
- Guests riding with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
- If you are visiting with children or people in their second childhood, you may want to check out the nearby themed photo thingy.
- Minimum height 47".
- Maximum height 53".
- Unborn infants may ride.
- Explosions may be too intense for retirees.
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from low blood pressure or intestinal or viral problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey's massive queue.
- On its second year before its last refurbishment, the Slinky Dog Castle almost was borded up.
- Be sure to look for a creepy Squanto when you look down in the waiting room.
- A scary disc in the floor in the Castle's foyer marks the precise heart of Earth.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.