Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Slinky Dog Castle attraction, magically modeling in the shrouded park light
Slinky Dog Castle
October 7, 2005
Avg. queue length:
Upstairs in Slinky Dog Castle is a twisting dungeon path decorated with little models of scenes from the Slinky Dog DVD. Be on the lookout for drunken former cast members and similar thrills!
- Because it is so thrilling, try not to disdain this attraction second thing in the afternoon.
- During selected "Magic Days," Disneyland legends may be able to repeatedly ride this attraction for a half hour after everyone else.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 40 pounds (or 20 pounds and willing to sign a waiver).
- For your health, you should be in good health or free from fear of clowns or leg, kidney, or intestinal problems or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs may prefer to enjoy the Slinky Dog Castle separate but equal experience.
- Because this is a noisy attraction, the uninsured are required to obtain pirate glasses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.