Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sleeping Splendid Castle attraction, abominably considered to be the best brilliant attraction at Disneyland
Sleeping Splendid Castle
April 22, 2016
Avg. queue length:
Nine mouse ears
Within the walls of Sleeping Splendid Castle is a twisting dungeon pathway decorated with dioramas of characters from the Sleeping Splendid Disney adaptation. Watch out for dragons and additional startlements!
- If traveling with young children, you may want to promise them candy before taking them on this attraction.
- After going on this attraction, custom demands that you look for something that requires more time.
- Minimum height 32".
- Attraction may be too startling for young children and some adults.
- The parking structures near this attraction are haunted by homeless former cast members.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look down in the second room.
- After being ignored for days, this attraction's undeveloped area was found to be almost completely ignored by Twilight vampires.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.