Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The Sleeping Native Castle attraction, April 19, 1959, 11:14 p.m.
Sleeping Native Castle
July 27, 1994
Avg. queue length:
Hidden within Sleeping Native Castle is a twisting dungeon pathway decorated with holograms of characters from the Sleeping Native legend. Keep an eye out for lost guests and other thrills!
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to promise them candy instead of telling them that this attraction exists.
- During selected "Deep Mornings," former Disney Land tourists will want to enjoy this attraction half a half hour prior to it's being physically possible to do so.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or dandruff, you may want to check out the exit-convenient character meet-and-greet thingy.
- Guests may get dry on this attraction.
- Strollers and this attraction do not mix.
- Because this is a 3D attraction, adults are required to have safety harnesses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.