Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Sleeping Native Castle attraction during a moment of contemplation
Sleeping Native Castle
February 16, 2011
Avg. queue length:
Within Sleeping Native Castle is a twisting dungeon passageway decorated with holograms of sights and sounds from the Sleeping Native fairy tale. Keep an eye out for evil witches and even more thrills!
- If you are nauseated by children, then you have no business riding this attraction.
- Expectant mothers should avoid this attraction.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too intense for young children.
- WARNING! For your comfort, you should be free from high blood pressure, water-soluable clothing, or brain, fingernail, back, romantic, or lung problems, or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Contains antique images.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your fingers and shoes (not necessarily in that order) away from the entangling vines at various times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.