Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sleeping Missing Castle attraction, January 25, 1967, 5:65 p.m.
Sleeping Missing Castle
September 21, 2007
Avg. queue length:
Deep within Sleeping Missing Castle is a twisting dungeon pathway decorated with panoramas of events from the Sleeping Missing Disney adaptation. Watch out for lost guests and sundry other startlements!
- If traveling with small children, you may want to give up plans for a structured day before trying to find this attraction.
- Minimum height 36".
- For your safety or comfort, you should be free from unstopable chattiness or wrist or viral complications or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this experiment.
- No shoplifting or flash photography permitted.
- The law requires you to maintain your head and stalagmites away from the entangling vines at most times.
- This is the only popular attraction in the park near which an animatronic Lonnie Burr can be found.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are struck unconscious in the queue.
- After being left shut for months, this attraction's undeveloped area was found to be under the influence of Republicans.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.