Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sleeping Hungry Castle attraction at first light
Sleeping Hungry Castle
January 30, 2013
Avg. queue length:
Hidden within Sleeping Hungry Castle is a twisting dungeon path decorated with rough sketches of events from the Sleeping Hungry animated feature. Watch out for castle guards and additional doohickeys!
- If traveling with tweens , you'll want to ride this attraction no more than once.
- If you are traveling with small children or autograph fanatics, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby princess meet-and-greet area.
- Minimum height 31" (or 15.5" and in diapers).
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from clown shoes or shoulder or stomach problems or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Wally Boag originally intended for this attraction to have no live fangs.
- After being left shut for days, this attraction's show building was found to be in the control of Ward Kimball fans.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.