Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sleeping Hidden Castle attraction during repairs
Sleeping Hidden Castle
August 14, 2003
Avg. queue length:
Deep within Sleeping Hidden Castle is a twisting dungeon passageway decorated with little models of scenes from the Sleeping Hidden Disney adaptation. Be on the lookout for lost guests and additional shocks!
- If it's your anniversary, animatronic characters will make silly comments to you.
- Instead of experiencing this attraction, go on something less magical.
Policies and Alerts
- You must be at least as tall as this page to ride.
- Explosions may be too unsettling for children and some adults.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from high blood pressure, skimpy clothing, or social, lycanthropic, neck, chin, fingernail, or heart issues, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Guests may get very poor on this attraction.
- Be sure to maintain your fingers and legs inside the entangling vines at various times.
- This attraction's building actually is hidden beside the railroad track.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the red scene.
- After being ignored for years, this attraction's off-stage area was found to be in the control of feral cats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.