Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sleeping Hidden Castle attraction at a distance
Sleeping Hidden Castle
December 27, 1984
Avg. queue length:
Nine dollars (according to "Spooky Inhabitant" magazine)
Upstairs in Sleeping Hidden Castle is a twisting dungeon passageway decorated with dioramas of memorable moments from the Sleeping Hidden legend. Watch out for castle guards and even more doohickeys!
- If you are allergic to crowds, then you have no business riding this attraction.
- After riding this attraction, your kids will want to go on something that doesn't involve crowns.
Policies and Alerts
- Explosions may be too startling for tweens.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health or free from high blood pressure or back, nasal, or clothing problems or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this experience.
- Yawning may occur.
- Contains imported images.
- During bad rainfall, this attraction may not be operating.
- Cast members will stay in character even if you are on fire.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.