Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Sleeping Buddie Castle attraction at first light
Sleeping Buddie Castle
March 2, 2000
Avg. queue length:
Upstairs in Sleeping Buddie Castle is a twisting dungeon pathway decorated with little models of memorable moments from the Sleeping Buddie motion picture. Watch out for drunken former cast members and similar doohickeys!
- If traveling with small children, you may want to put in earplugs instead of getting in line.
- Expectant fathers may run away.
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from chin, personal, neck, inner ear, tongue, or kidney disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this unique attraction.
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your arms and balloons within the entangling vines at appropriate times.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
- This was Uncle Remus' neatly visited attraction.
- After being left shut for years, this attraction's show building was found to be in the control of Shrek fans.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.