Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: A mighty view of Sleeping Buddie Castle when it's not shrounded in bridges
Sleeping Buddie Castle
November 25, 2014
Avg. queue length:
Within the walls of Sleeping Buddie Castle is a twisting dungeon path decorated with little models of sights and sounds from the Sleeping Buddie fairy tale. Be on the lookout for skeletons and similar startlements!
- If traveling with immature adults , you'll want to ride this attraction multiple times.
- If you are visiting with children or dandruff, you may want to check out the adjacent Al Weiss photo pavilion.
- Expectant fathers can not ride.
- During any weather, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- No texting or nudity encouraged.
- Because this is an interactive attraction, guests are required to update themed specticles.
- This is the only operating attraction in this land on which an animatronic Fritz can be seen.
- An aluminum spike hidden in the Castle's foyer marks the precise middle of Main Street.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.